Sunday, April 6, 2008

That Game Put Me to Sleep!

Though the World Baseball Classic was underway, I chose to watch the Chicago Cubs spring training game. Any player of any significance was playing in the World Baseball Classic. Nobody even had a chance of making the opening day squad.

Talk about a sleeper!

Speaking of which, for those that do not know, I was having trouble sleeping. My body was sore and overall, I felt pretty poor. That is, until I went to a Florida sleep study center. I explained my situation with the time constraints. They listened to what I had to say and worked with me. I was tested and the results were analyzed. I was put through a customized and comprehensive sleep study that was carefully designed and structured for me.

Within a few days, I had a machine in my home and was using it. I was able to return to work and take the equipment with me. I am already feeling better as a result. They helped me increase my productive sleep and improve sound sleep practices. Effective therapy for sleep related disorders can helped me improve my health.

Looks like I won't have to watch any spring training games. The sleep disorder center is for me! Yeah!

0 comments:

About the Undrafted Free Agent

Ron Crimson was the only player on the high school roster to not get in a game. He couldn't argue with the decision, because he sucked. Needless to say, yet stated anyway, when he entered the NBA draft following his sophomore season in college, he went undrafted. Now, Ron Crimson is the Undrafted Free Agent.

Contact the Undrafted Free Agent

Interested in informing the Undrafted Free Agent of his mistakes, advertisement opportunities, or a scoop on the latest sports scandal? (You can guess which is more likely.) Well, email him at undraftedfreeagent [at] gmail.com.

Look at This!

There's nothing here; I just needed to fill some space. Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! Space eater! I also needed to balance it out a bit.

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP