You may find this revelation shocking, but there are plenty of great blogs outside of the Undrafted Free Agent. Follow these links, and you will be rewarded.
- NBA Draft recaps are exponentially better if they written by an Englishman who knows little to nothing about the prospects. [ShamSports]
- Should Brandon Jennings stick it to the powers that be and head to Europe? [JV Sports]
- Inspired by the Tyson "Homosexual" story, One News Now decided to re-issue altered trading cards. [Tirico Suave]
- A Bulls fan resigns from his NBA fandom in wake of the Saga in Seattle. [Yardbarker]
- The Spors Tsar handicaps NBA free agency with fun pictures, and I'm always up for that. [SportsTsar]
- Jay Williams gives advice to Derrick Rose. Derrick Rose wonders who Jay Williams is. Hilarity ensues. [The Sports Point]
- In baseball news, Milton Bradley was doomed from the start. [Tirico Suave]